If...

If you

fight like a married couple

                                            talk like best friends 
flirt like first loves

                 protect each other like siblings 
you know its meant to be.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

#12 Ex-Candidate Herman Cain Admits that He Quoted Pokémon

As the majority of America knows by now, Herman Cain is the former presidential candidate who dropped out of the campaign due to a continuous sex scandal. During his announcement, however, he confirmed something that Pokémon and anime fans had been suspecting for quite a while: Cain has been quoting Pokémon is a few of his campaign speeches. "I believe these words came from the Pokémon movie. I'm not sure who the original author is, so don't go write an article about the poet, but it says a lot about where I am--- where I am with my wife and my family, and where we are as a nation," Cain said. "Life can be a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when there's so much on the line. But you and I can make a difference. There's a mission just for you and me." Watch the video below and see for yourself.





In my opinion, Herman Cain making Pokémon references during his speeches shows immaturity and a bit of idiocy and almost no creativity. Any man or woman who is running for president that quotes something from a children's game or movie seems a bit ridiculous. Thankfully, Cain is no longer in the running, so he can no longer wreak foolishness all over the presidential campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment