If...

If you

fight like a married couple

                                            talk like best friends 
flirt like first loves

                 protect each other like siblings 
you know its meant to be.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

#1 Top Ten Favorite Things

I love:

1. The feeling of standing under a tree in the rain, the raindrops sliding down the leaves, occasionally falling on my head.
2. When my friend's older brother gives me advice and acts as though he's my older brother as well, teasing me when I need to laugh, comforting me when I'm feeling down or confused.
3. The feeling of accomplishing something I've been working on for months; it makes me feel like I'm on top of the world.
4. Running with my six year old dog Jake on the grass, racing after each other until we both collapse.
5. Being the movie buff I am and watching a film that actually surpassed my expectations.
6. Snuggling with my four year old brother Philip while watching a cartoon Disney movie, such as Aladdin or Finding Nemo.
7. The feeling of exhilaration playing football with my dad and my eleven year old brother Daniel, watching the ball sail through the air as my brother and I attempt to reach it at the same time.
8. The cold water rushing up at me when I leap into my friend's pool, suddenly becoming refreshed and feeling full of life.
9. Staying with my cousin in Maine and sneaking out of his room and into another so that we can eat blueberries and play video games until six in the morning.
10. Talking about boys with my mother, and hearing her helpful - and at times somewhat flawed - opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment